Jimmi's Sunday Favorites!

Sunday Favorites time, friends :)
One thing that is NOT my favorite thing is Daylight Saving Time...WHY? do we have to have this?  I don't like getting off work in the dark, I don't like that I can't go to the driving range after work or for a bike ride....I don't like that I woke up at 9 today but it was really 8...if I wanted to get up early I would (never), lol.

Besides that there's not much today that I don't love so I guess that's pretty good, right?
:D
So the rest is ALL FAVORITES!
Like these gorgeous card from the SCS Gallery that I found!

Piali
lisahenke
lorettal
JenMarie

Ronie

Now a few of my favorite stamping goodies.  I've been a SUPER bad girl and ordered a few times from 2Peas recently...it's really not my fault.  They had free shipping on orders of $25 or more so I went ahead and ordered...oh 3 times, maybe???  And there is still more new stuff I think I need but it will have to wait.  Here are some of the goodies I recently got:

Fine & Dandy Blue paper pad from My Mind's Eye:

and the Pink one, too:
(and the chipboard to go with them...)
October Afternoon Seaside:

I got these KI Memories pocket thingys which I have no idea what are for, lol...but they are cute!


I got some of the Jillibean Soup Christmas papers:

and the Elementary Studio Calico collection found it's way to my house, too...
That's all for me today.  I'm going to go to the movies and to Trader Joes and then get home to use some of this fun, new stuff I've got in my stamping room waiting for me!

Have a great day!
Jimmi


{Ippity} {Ippity}