Guest Designer Monday

Hello Unity Friends! It's Emily here with a post all about girlfriends. You know, the ones that stick by you through thick and thin, the ones that really understand you and say the right things when you need it the most.

For my first card, I created a background using the 'daisy for you' and 'love for us' stamps from the December Kit - Just Be You. The main sentiment 'hello girlfriend' is from the October Kit - Take Time To Laugh which was adhered to a floral embossed panel. I added a twine and button flower accent to finish.

My second card uses the cute retro telephone stamp from the December Kit - Just Be You popped on nesties and embellished with twine. The background is a cascade of two tiny images from the October Kit - Take Time To Laugh. I rounded opposite corners of the card to balance the white space.

I hope you all have a fabulous week leading up to the New Year!

~Emily~

{Ippity}{Ippity}