Guest Designer Monday with a Video Tutorial

It's Emily here on this snowy Monday morning with my second last post as Guest Designer. I can't believe these two months have gone by so quickly! Both of today's cards use the beautiful PDCC65 colours and feature stamps from the newest Unity co-brand Marah Johnson. My first card uses Hearts of Old and Giving It All Meaning in the background. The frame is an image from the new Marah Johnson release Breathless but I removed the sentiment in the centre with an X-acto knife. I made several versions with these three colours to determine which one looked best and you'll see in my second card that I used the green frame in the vertical position. The sentiment comes from the Marah Johnson sets Moxie and Harmony.

This second card uses the same Marah Johnson frame from Breathless. The length of the frame makes it perfect for the shape of this card which is 6.5" x 3.25", as well as for featuring a long {puffy} heart from Samantha Walker's With All My Heart.

And now for the video tutorial on how I make my puffy paper hearts! Unity has so many great hearts with which to make these because they are large, vary in both shape and style, and so easy to mix and match with stamps from other sets. After you watch this super quick tutorial, I think you'll be amazed at how easy it is. I hope you'll be inspired to make a few for your own projects. Please let me know if you do because I'd love to see them!! Plus, there's no better time since I'm the Featured Stamper this week on Splitcoaststampers. :)

Wishing you a very crafty week,
Emily

{Ippity}{Ippity}