Guest Designer Monday

It's Emily here with my final post as Guest Designer for Unity! Yup, today is the day. I'm extremely happy to have had this incredible opportunity to design for such an amazing company. These past two months have been insane but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Unity has given me so much and I'm very thankful for all the fans, followers and friends alike who have supported me and cheered me on! I'm not going to say goodbye because I'll be ever present in the Unity forums. I love Unity and that will never change!

Today, I have three special cards to share with you. This first one-layer card was made using the January Kit of the Month - To the Moon & Back and a sentiment from Melody Ross' She Did It Anyway.

My second card uses the background stamp Giving It All Meaning and the floral-text border from To the Moon & Back. In the centre is an image from the brand new Marah Johnson set Breathless. I used this frame twice last week without the sentiment in the centre and now you get to see it in its entirety! I stitched around the inner circle and filled it with shiny hearts.

This last card uses a couple of older Unity stamps, including one of my all-time favourites. One of the reasons why I rarely use patterned paper is that I love to create my own backgrounds and I reach for this damask stamp a lot. You can find it in the July 2010 Kit of the Month - Happily Ever After. I paired it with a sentiment from the September 2010 Kit of the Month - When I Am With You. As always, close up photos and complete source lists are on my blog.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Angela for welcoming me to the Unity family, to AJ for keeping me organized and to all the Unity and Ippity design team members for their constant inspiration and tips. I love you all!

~ Emily ~

{Ippity}{Ippity}