Happy Birthday- using new rubber!

 Morning All- AJ here!!


It's almost here....
 
The show. 
CHA.
months and weeks and HOURS of preparations goes into this massive production only to come home and gear up for the next one!  

I have a list longer than my arm of things to do before I leave, and all are family related!!  PTA meetings, skate night, class room volunteering, middle school showcase, (don't even get me started on sending my son to middle school in the fall) and then laundry, cooking- I like to set them up well before I leave! ;) 
However, I did manage to squeak in time to make one card...

 using a few new sets-
 
This Calendar Month stamp is from Bella BLVD- love it! Great for journaling on layouts or cards!  The sentiment is from Lisa Hetrick's new sentiment set Heartfelt Sentiments.  I love sentiments, no surprise there!   And check out the January- that's from the  Scrapping Kit Here's the Ticket!   Fits in that space PERFECTLY!



So- what's your fave new images so far?  Every time I look something else jumps out at me, and my list is growing longer!! I would LOVE to see your wish lists- make sure to share them on our FB wall!!

Also- Let us know if there is anything you would like for us to check out while at CHA...Any *must* see booths?  Anything you would like for us to get sneaks of?

have a fabulous one!