Growing in UNITY Wednesday!

Hey, everyone!

It's me Jess here for Maria this week while she's away!  I've never done a GIU post before so bear with me, haha :)

Actually, I'm TOTALLY STOKED to be doing this week's post because it just so happens to be my pal Lisa's week!  How do I know Lisa?  Well, truth be told, just by hanging out on the Splitcoast Forum during our Hip Hop chats on Thursdays and on Facebook.  That's the thing I LOVE about Unity-so many wonderful relationships forged over Thursday morning coffees talking about stamps.  Can you say GOOD TIMES?

Lisa is an avid dog lover and you can tell from the name of her blog, even: SCHNAUZSCRAPS!

Here's a little about Lisa in her own words:

"Hiya! Crazy Dawg Lady checking in here....I'm Lisa, and I'm in the frozen north. :) I'm a foster mom with a local all-breed rescue, and am owned by an assortment of furballs. I've been scrapping since...2000ish. My online "name" has been Schnauzermom about as long! 

By day, I'm a computer geek - I work in IT security. Stamping, scrapping, and altered art are my "outlet", away from the keyboard. I hadn't stamped much before Unity...the stamps "speak" to me. My addiction is Unity, paper, paper, Ippity, and did I mention - ribbon? 

My kids are grown and out of the house, so if I can find spare time, it's all mine! ;) My blog is schnauzscraps.blogspot.com!"

and HERE is a GORGEOUS project that you can learn more about by visiting Lisa's BLOG today:

In fact, be sure to visit SCHNAUZSCRAPS all WEEK LONG as she GROWS in UNITY!  I know I'll be visiting!  :)

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to leave LISA some LOVE!

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: