what? it is THURSDAY! oh NO!

ok.  i admit it. 
lost track of the days.
got home last night
5 pm.
and soaked in the energy of my boys.
shared a moment with my lovely friend who gave me the news she is expecting a little one.
{hooray}
skyped with my parents in florida
watched american idol
caught up on emails.
and then crawled into bed along side my little sawyer who was PROMISED he would get to sleep in MY bed when his mama got home.
{chris is still gone....driving home}
the blog hop ESCAPED my brain!!!!
so....then.
i wake up this morning.
a little facebook time.
a little 30 day shred.
and then i noticed JIMMI'S POST - I LOVE THURSDAY!
whoops!!!!!
ACK!
so here I am with the BLOG HOP KICK OFF!

i would love to go on and on an on about CHA.
however i have some URGENT matters to attend to.
being away 6 days....is TOO LONG.
so we will catch up on ALL of the CHA stuff SOON!

TILL THEN.
Start HERE:
http://lesleylangdoncreative.blogspot.com/

I hope you have a day full of BRILLIANT decisions that lead you DIRECTLY where you surely want to go. 

Alice came to a fork in the road.
'Which road do I take?' she asked.
'Where do you want to go?' responded the Cheshire cat.
'I don't know,' Alice answered.
'Then,' said the cat, 'it doesn't matter.'"


Lewis Carroll


{Ippity} {Ippity}