It is UNITY THURSDAY! Sunny Florida for ME. Lovely Projects for YOU!


THIS 
is 
WHAT 
am
LOOKING 
at 
right 
this
very 
MOMENT! 
{...that is the POOL at my parents condo in Naples - NICE, HUH?} 

It is a little cloudy right now, however I am not against slipping on my flip flops to go shopping for a bit -   the sun will decide to grace our presence i am sure of it!!!!}

I am here for 10 days with THIS beautiful woman, my mama.
{one of the most amazing people i have ever met in my LIFE!} 
she spoils me, and we laugh, and we cry, and we FIX my crazy head, & my temporarily tattered little heart.
there is nothing i can't tell this woman.
i am SO GRATEFUL for this amazing woman.



the next 10 days will be filled with bare foot walks along the beach.
simpleness.
quiet.

THAT IS AFTER - I get my work done each day! 

Here what is happening in Unity.
well....i should say here are a COUPLE things that are happening in UNITY - cause if I listed it all it would be a 100 page BLOG POST!
So I am highlighting just a couple - MY DESIGN Team talks about MORE STUFF in their posts each Thursday!

Don't you just LOVE Unity Thursday?

I do.
I LOVE that you all come to visit this blog to take a journey on to the Unity Design Team members so they can showcase Unity!

I have this amazing supportive team.
{so many women - with nothing but GREAT intentions to promote Unity}
I appreciate them SO VERY MUCH!
I am consistently amazed how just the PERFECT individuals are placed RIGHT in my path!

SOON we will be welcoming Jolande.
She is from far, far, far away - and it will be SO FUN to see her projects.
She teaches Scrapbooking in the Netherlands and is VERY TALENTED!
She was our UNITY CO-Brand Challenge Winner!
So Excited to welcome her as a Guest Designer for 3 Months!

We are RETIRING STAMPS all MONTH LONG.
Starting APRIL 1st and moving through the end.
EVERYTHING that is retiring is in THIS category on the website!
It will be there for only 28 days!
...and then POOF!  they are GONE! 


So LET'S Get HOPPING!!!!
Click on the BUTTON BELOW and you are OFF and RUNNING into UNITY LAND!

http://www.thebuckstampshere.blogspot.com/


Enjoy your Day!
I am off to buy a new SWIMSUIT!  
HOORAY! 



{Ippity} {Ippity}