Happy Monday

 

I was  very busy the last weeks...Yes with unity...
But also with the biggest stamp event of Europe next weekend 15th and 16th of April. 
I think that Unity has to come to this event next year...yes that’s a great idée...
It's always in April...nice spring weather.
There are so many Dutch stamping girls who like to see the persons behind unity....I am no1..;)
So Angela, let’s talk about coming to Europe for a BIG stamping event and show your great stamps to all these people. 

I love this technique, it's so easy but the results are beautiful.
Ink an acryl block with 2 colors of distress ink.
In this case I used crushed olive and broken china.
 Spray water on it and stamp on your paper.
Be careful when you take the block of. Let dry and make something beautiful.

The layout is with a very small picture so you can see all the gorgeous stamps that I used.
The stamps I used, art&soul  from Marah Johnson.

The cards are made on the same way with the "with sympathy" stamps.

Have a  nice Monday
Big Hug Jolande
http://www.justjolande.blogspot.com/



{Ippity} {Ippity}