Ippity Review!!!

Happy Tuesday Afternoon!!!

It's Stephanie here I am so happy to be here and share one of my favorite Ippity projects.


One of my favorite things to do when I do have the extra time is to make altered projects!!!




When I did this project I had gift giving in mind for a special friend who had been going through a rough time. This quote from the kit Quotes A la Happy was going to be perfect for what I wanted to do. I bought a frame for no more then a couple of dollars at Walmart and because I knew I wanted to add some fun big embellishments I just removed the glass from the frame. Then just as I would decorate a card I went to town on adding layers , some stitching and stamping my sentiment and last but not least adding all of my embellishments.




It really was a quick project and made a great gift!!!




Have a fabulous day!!!!



Stephanie Muzzulin




{Ippity}{Ippity}