Ippity Review

Hello again.. Angie here with another Ippity Review


It is time to go to your local Home Depot or your local paint store.
Now go to the paint chip section.. and grab some of those wonderful colours.




I love the look of paint on cards and layouts.. but I don't always have the colour I want ..so for an easy way to ink up some of your images.. is to use paint chips.. oh and you can do so much more with them as well.


Here is a card I did just inking up the images and using the paint chip as my coloured cardstock.. It has a glossy look to the paper.. so when you ink it up it looks really cool.




You can get such a large range of any colour.. and talk about free.. because paint chips are all FREE.. well, until the paint company sees what we can make with them..hehe


I did the stars and the red in the car body using paint chips, paper piecing them. I love it.. and the colours are so bright and solid.


{Using the Authentic Man set from the Summer 2010 Release}



I hope it is something that you would give a try.. I have also used these paint chips to punch shapes and diecuts too.. have fun with it!!


have a great day. Home Depot here we come!


Angie


{Ippity}{Ippity}

Labels: ,