{ippity} Review & Another New Set

Hello there...it's Karen here today!  
I'm so thrilled to introduce another brand new {ippity} set 
called "The Man"!!  Oh..I see the possibilities with this fun set!!


I also have a sneak peek to share with you using 
another NEW {ippity} set called "The Best"!

You can pre-order all FIVE new {ippity} sets from an Ippity Chick!

Locate an Ippity Chick!

Now for today's {ippity} review! I thought I would show you how quick and easy it is to make a  painted/embossed vintage heart that you can add to your card or project!!  Here's my finished card!  I thought this sweet little heart went perfectly with the {ippity} sentiment that comes in the "Quotes a'la Happy" stamp set!


Supplies Used:

. {ippity} "Quotes a'la Happy" stamp sentiment. Cream Cardstock
. Cuttlebug Die and Embossing Folder - Textile Hearts
. Foam Paint Brush
. Paint - Rosy Posy
 . Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye
. Ranger Ink Blending Tool



Steps to make a "Painted/Embossed Vintage Heart":


Step 1. Using your die cut machine, cut the heart die cut.
Step 2. Using your heart embossing folder, run through the die cut machine to emboss the heart.
Step 3. Take your foam paint, and with the paint, slightly cover the embossed parts to the heart.  Add paint to the outer edge of the heart too.
Step 4. Take your sponge tool and distress ink and rub all over the heart.

Here's a close-up of the painted/embossed vintage heart that I made.  It's been backed up with Helmar 3D Zap Dots...and, it's been placed right in back of my sweet little {ippity} sentiment!!


  Hugs & Smiles,


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: