...and we are OFF and RUNNING!

3 a.m.
panic set in for a brief moment.
MY BLOG POST!
i am up. 
taking my LUKE to the airport.
which is in minneapolis. 
2 hours away.
flight leaves at 8.

he is OFF TO ALASKA.
for TWO MONTHS.
to help my aunt and uncle at their place on the kenai river!
BIG SKY CHARTER and FISHCAMP.
http://www.kenaiguide.com/

my foggy brain, early this morning - made the connection that i won't be BACK HOME till 1:00 p.m.
and
IT IS THURSDAY!
ACK!
blog. post. necessary!
so here i am...
typing like a mad woman with not so much focus.
my head is EVERYWHERE....
my heart is trying to tell my head that ALL IS WELL.
sending your 16 year old on an adventure is BITTERSWEET.

Nic went 3 years ago.
all went PERFECTLY so i am hearing ANGEL whispers that this adventure for Luke will be perfect as well. 
if ya have a moment. send a thought into the heavens for safe travels for my boy. 





here is my not so smooth switch of topics into STAMPING.
HA!


we have SO MUCH in the hopper right now.
EXCITING and WONDERFUL.

i won't OVERWHELM you with details, but I will say this. 
unity will have ONE HUGE CHA release.

starting VERY SOON there will be FRESH and TRENDY red rubber exiting the walls of unity into your crafty abysses EVERYWHERE!

i am ON MY GAME this time around and have SO MUCH ready to go ALREADY!

We have NEW BELLA
We have NEW MARAH
We have NEW SAMANTHA WALKER
{special TREAT with the Samantha Walker stamps that you will LOVE}

We have NEW Echo Park
We WILL have NEW Cosmo
We WILL have NEW Webster's
We WILL have NEW Jillibean
We have NEW Unity Artista Images

Not to MENTION our Newest Co-Brand
Nikki Sivils
and 
2 MORE!

Hooray!
Some VERY exciting and TRENDY product.
YOU. WILL. LOVE! 

this may very well be the quickest post I have ever done.
i have to go pull myself together in 5 minutes.

OFF AND RUNNING!

YOU should go off and running to see all the Unity Design Team in ACTION!
some LOVELY projects created just for YOU today!

Click the BUTTON below for your visual DELIGHT.

Angie
Christi
Jen B.
Jimmi
Lisa A.
Maren
Natalie
Shemaine
Stephanie



i ALMOST forgot!
it is my BEAUTIFUL mama's BIRTHDAY today!
this lady is the "IN" to my INSPIRATION. 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HER! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my beautiful mama!





{Ippity} {Ippity}