DT Tuesday

Good Morning!
Brooke here... hangin' out with you for
DT Tuesday...
I couldn't be HAPPIER that SUMMER
has begun...
LAZY DAYS at the LAKE...
relaxation * FAMILY * friends * FUN
these things are my
main FOCUS for this season...
Along with not working comes the opportunity
for more creative time... organization.. and tackling some
other projects that need attention..
I am so looking forward to having extra
time to PLAY with my UNITY & Ippity stamps!!

Today I made a sweet layout using stamps
from the
JUNE KIT OF THE MONTH
{all smiles}


it's MY BIRTHDAY!
12X12 scrapbook layout
My Brody boy had been begging and pleading
and wanting a Nintendo DS for the longest time..
we finally gave in and surprised him for his 7th Birthday...

 this alpha is the PERFECT size for page titles...
I am loving this distressed cupcake & birthday sentiment...
I will have to get busy stocking up my stash of  b-day cards...

pop on over to our
FACEBOOK page...
CHAT with me...
answer my random questions...
have some fun little conversation
on this lovely Tuesday...
and
you might just come away
with a Unity Itty Bitty stamp!!

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!
Brooke


 



{Ippity} {Ippity}