Happy Monday

Good morning Unity lovers,

It's Monday, my HAPPY MONDAY...
oh it's so great to be part of the Unity family.
Every week it's so exciting to see what reactions I get from you all....
and they do come, in my mailbox, on my blog and of course on the Unity blog!
I allways try to give an answer to everybody...
and forgive me my bad English - it's not always correct
for the posts here on the Unity blog I have somebody who corrects my text...
thanks a bunch..8).....
If you could only read my Dutch....(LOL)
Last week showed a creation with patterned paper I created myself;
 the reactions were so great that I decided to show you another
LO with homemade patterned paper.
Color the pieces of paper with Distress ink,
the colors Vintage photo and Broken china.
I used the technique corner, corner and opposite side.
Stamp your image in the same color.
All the stamps are from the kit “ Confession: I luv unity”. 
For the border I used the punch with the butterflies.
Color it with Broken china and stamp a text onto it.
Arrange everything as you wish and attach it to the LO.
This card I made especially for the person who corrects my English for these posts....
Thanks Ellie you are great!!!
I used the stamps from the Ippity collection.
Have a great Monday.. Thanks for visiting the Unity blog
Jolande
{Ippity}
 
 
{Ippity}