Happy Monday

Hello Unity lovers,

Here I am again, Jolande from Holland on this Happy Monday!!
Last Saturday I had a workshop somewhere in Holland...
we did 9 different stamp techniques. It was such fun to do!
I am going to try making a LO next week with all the techniques on it.
For this week: something else....
I used patterned paper this time...
It was such a lovely combination with this lovely photo from Linde,
she's born on the 29 th of May this year.

The border with the little hearts I made with the Magnolia heart die.
I covered it with pink ink and stamped one of the flags with brown;
 it gives a vintage effect.

The name is stamped with the little star, with pink again.
I covered the letters with Versamark and heat embossed it. After it cooled down,
 I stamped brown stars with brown Stazon.
I finished the LO with the flags and the sentiment.
The stamps are all from the Kit Welcome Baby...it's only $5,- at the moment!!!.
Click on the stamps to go to the Unity Store..

The card is made for a colleague who is busy with sollicitations.
I stamped stripes and colored them with similar colors of Distress ink.
I arranged and glued them on a piece of CS.
Then it was cut with a nestabilitie and arranged on the card.

Have a lot of stampfun this week and thanks for visiting the Unity blog.
Jolande
 
{Ippity}
 
{Ippity}