Happy Monday

Hello Unity lovers,
It's Happy Monday so it's my turn to put something nice on the Unity Blog!!
For today I made a LO from my granddaughter Samantha, she is a cute little 7 year old girl and most of the time very busy...But when she is with me then she changes..she is crazy of crafty things and the only things she wants to do is stamping, painting and workin with paper. I love this!!!
It's stupid that I did'nt take a photo of her work!! Next time, I promise.
While busy working she is so concentrated and so I took a photo of her and used it for this LO. 


The basic is a light colored cardstock. Stamp the big swirl (Donna Downey) with white acrylic paint. Let it dry very well (I like to do that for at least during a night) so the paint will not absorp the inks in the steps to follow.
Color the paper with (in this case) scattered straw and rusty hinge. Wipe the swirls immediatly with a little bit water.
Punch the hearts ( Heart to heart Lace dolly Dies from Cheery Lynn Design) and color them in the same colors distress ink.

One heart is stamped with versa mark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Stamp "So Serious" on the biggest heart with the "just my type" stampset.
Arrange everything on your LO and glue it together.

The card for today is with the stamp from the Kit of the Month July. Stamp the image with black ink (in this case colorbox) and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Color the rose with Twinkling H2O's. The border is colored with vintage photo distress ink. For the drops I put a drop of vintage photo distress ink (refill) into a mini mister filled with water. Shake well and spray it on your card.

Wish you a verry happy monday and thanks for visiting the
 Unity blog...see you Thursday with the BlogHop.
Big Hug Jolande 


 
{Ippity}
{Ippity}