Mixed Media Sunday - Canvas Art

Hi there, it's Eva today with my first post sharing a little Mixed Media with you.

I decided to make a little canvas art using Suzi Blue's Spring Flower Chic stamp and Donna Downey's Little Whispers stamp set. 

The size of the canvas is 8x10, which fit my stamps and design just perfect.  


I used Creative Imaginations papers as my base on the canvas, and all the painting I did was done with Luminarte Twinkling H2O's.  I also used a Creative Imaginations Stencil with their Radiant Rain Shimmering Mists for the pretty rose background.  I also added a gorgeous May Arts ribbon to this canvas and some pretty MFT Die-namics.  Here is a close up look of the canvas.


And another one as well.


Look for taking a class with me learning how to create this canvas in the near future.

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: