My Unity Place

Hello Everyone.. Angie Blom here with  the weekly update for
MY UNITY PLACE
 
We have just ended Stephanie's one layer challenge and the winners are
 
SHIRL LEONG
and

HEATHER HOFFMAN
CONGRATS
go to the challenge for details.
 
I can't believe we are on our 4th MUP challenge
time is just flying by.
For the  next two week the
My Unity Place Challenge
is to use your Unity or Ippity stamps
to make your own background.
 
I used some of the images from two of the Ippity past sets
you can still find past Ippity Stamp Sets through one of the
50 Ippity Chicks HERE
 
here is a close up of my card background .
 
Now the full card view.
Using the leaf stamps , stamping them randomly and colouring with copics.
For my own Ippity Designer Paper!!!
 
I  Used these two Ippity Stamp Sets..
remember June 5th we release 5 new Ippity sets!


So come over to My Unity Place to check out the newest challenge.
 

see  you there
~Angie~
{Ippity}

{Ippity}


Labels: ,