Growing in Unity Girl!

Welcome to Wednesday and time to share with you this week's Growing In Unity girlie!! This week the wonderful Kim Ross is sharing her Unity creations with us!

Meet Kim:


Here is a little something about Kim:

"Hi! My name is Kim and I live in the Boise, Idaho area. I moved here in 1998, after having grown up in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was quite a big change, but we love it here. It's so nice to observe the changes of seasons! I've even convinced my dad to leave the tropics behind and come to the Treasure Valley. No more hurricanes for us!

My husband, Chris, and I got married at Walt Disney World in 2000. We'd like to be parents someday, but...well, we'll see. For now, we are owned by two active kitties, Digit and Dusty.

My rubber stamping started in the Summer of 2003 after I left corporate life to take care of Chris, but it turns out that I've been something of a scrapbooker always. I was the editor of my high school yearbook and have several old scrapbooks and lots of memorabilia from younger days. Now most of my papercrafting efforts are focused on cardmaking and I have had 40+ projects published in six different magazines: The Stamper's Sampler, RubberStampMadness, Just Cards!, The Rubber Stamper, Vamp Stamp News and Simply Sentiments. I've even stamped on TV!"

Check out this fabulous creation from Kim:




Be sure to swing on by Kim's Blog all week for Unity inspiration. Be sure to leave her some love as Kim will pick one winner from all her comments at the end of the week!

That's all for this week!


{Ippity}{Ippity}