Ippity Introductions on Tuesday

Two more fabulous chicks to introduce to you today!
Up first.....
 
Sabrina Lere
Her Blog: http://ippityonline.blogspot.com/

Who am I? Good question...I am still trying to figure that out... A loving mother to delightful 7 year old son and we have a little one the way, due in August. We are pretty excited our family will be complete!
Wife, my DH and I have married for 12 years. I am a Realtor for RE/MAX in my local community. I am a home improvement nut, I love to decorate and make my home a comfortable place to entertain my family and friends. I enjoy listening to country music, volunteering in my community, and snuggling with my boys.
And of course I love to craft! I dabble in both scrapbooking and card making. I have only been crafting for about 2 years and I have learned so much in that time by following the Unity DT blogs, they have some talent! My style is clean and simple. And I love Unity and Ippity Stamps!

Thank you Unity for this amazing opportunity to sell some pretty amazing stamps. Stop by my design blog or sale blog anytime. I try to keep all the stamps in stock and ready to ship right away!

Virginie Villiere

her blog: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001447670733

 
My name is Virginie I'm 30 years old and I live in France! I am married to Nicolas and we have 2 wonderfull sons: Alan 5, and Justin 2.
I am a stay at home mother and i do scrapbook since 5 years! 

Thanks ladies.....
Make sure you stop by and say "Hi" to these hard working Chicks!
See you back here tomorrow for 2 more
introductions!

 

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,