Unity and Co/brand Friday... Echo Park!

Hello everyone.. so nice to be here for so many reasons..
 It's Angie Blom here today..
 with a fun project I did awhile ago using Bella Blvds co/brand stamps from the kit 
Sunny Happy Skies
 
I have a thing for clouds.. just love them.. just love laying on the grass with my kids and playing the cloud game... where you look up and see what shapes are in the sky.. did it with both of my kids.. and to this day still love to play. 
 
Here is a canvas home decor project I did.. using a large piece of canvas, dowels and some jute for a natural feel , I paper pieced the clouds, inked a few with Staz - On black ink , using my copics to colour them in. 
Added some fun Prima Flowers, and different words with photo's.. 
 
 


 This sits in my living room, I just love looking at it from time to time.. a beautiful piece of photo art.
here are some close up's.




Today we also have the new July KOM out..
 wow.. love it.. you can sign up to be  member
 HERE!!
I is also July1st. and I wanted to wish all our
 Canadian friends a
 Happy Canada Day !!



there is also a fabulous
 Garage sale over at the Unity Website..

 go check it out.. you only have till 12 am tonight to get this great deal..!!!

Have a wonderful and safe day.
Angie





 
 
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,