Wednesday with some Ippity Chicks

Welcome to our Wed. edition of
Unity Endorsed Ippity Chicks

Today let's say hello to.....



Nancy Beauchamp

Her Blog: http://jeansinkyhugs.blogspot.com/

I love my life! Married to a wonderful husband, Who let's me be me. And let's me enjoy my stamping addition. Along with being married we have two beautiful fur babies. Both of them are Cat's. Sarge is 11 and Hoboski is 6. I've been stamping/creating for over 15 years. I'm self taught and love to read about new techs and idea. Born & raised in Orlando, Florida, but I found my way to the north..Illinois. I do love it here! I'm also a Christian and Love the Lord! Family and Friends are very important to me.


and now, let's say HI to......

Jeanne Hall

Her Blog: Scraps of Time

Hello my name is Jeanne and I am a rubber stamp addict.
I love everything stamp, ink, and paper.
I have been an avid papercrafter/stamper for about 10 years now
 and am honored to be one of the 50 Unity Endorsed {ippity} Chicks.
Now a little about me,
I live in Northwest Georgia and have been married for 16 years now.
I am a SAH caregiver to my mother and my father.
 It's nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you.


Enjoy the rest of the week.
Of course, come back often....
there is always EYE candy on the Unity Blog!
Hugs,
Lisa H.



{Ippity} {Ippity}