Kit of the Month Monday

{what i know...}

Hi there!   
Lisa A. here to share a little love 
from the August 2011 kit of the month.

 

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!!!
I've been on a bit of a black and white kick lately and 
LOTS of the images from this kit work 
EXTREMELY well in black and white with a pop of color.

I have two cards to share with you today.


First, I immediately fell in love with those flowers in the text strip!  
It is just so stunning and perfect for a classic style card!  
I adore the sentiments as well.  
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the font.

Up next...


This one is a little more masculine.  I loved to use arrows to point out 
or bring attention to sentiments.  How PERFECT 
are the arrows in this set???  
I popped them up to highlight the 'HB' standing for happy birthday.  
I adore that alphabet strip too.  
Such great border strips this month!

The kit of the month membership is SUCH a great DEAL!
All this rubber for $31!!!  Come ON!
So awesome.
PLUS, every kit comes with extra gifts and/or discounts 
EVERY month!!!

CLICK HERE for all the KOM deets!
Have a wonderful Monday.
hugs.



Lisa Arana
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , ,