Oops...Co-Brand Project a Little Late

Seriously...it's FRIDAY!!!
I thought it was THURSDAY...which I should have known since I THOUGHT I was on yesterday's Hip Hop and I wasn't....thanks Jimmi :)
Anyway...Maria here today with a co-brand project I made for hip hop that I didn't need because I thought I had today to make another little something...you'd think the three calendar's I have would be enough.
 
I took a cheap dollar store ornament and made a cute ornament for my Christmas tree this year using the
Jillibean co-brand set {Jolly Good Fun}
 Snowmen are my ULTIMATE holiday decoration and I love the simplicity of the one's in this set.  Plus the sentiments are all such a fun font :)
The {Pre-Holiday Sale} is still going on so
DON'T MISS OUT!!!
Once the snow starts flying you are gonna wish you had these stamps!!
PROMISE :)
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,