Co-Brand Friday - Simple Stories!!

Yes, that's right Unity friends...It's Co-Brand Friday!! 
 Karen here,  and today I am sharing a vintage card
I made using Unity/Simple Stories Co-Brand stamp set called "Generations"!


Paired up my stamps with Simple Stories "Generations" designer papers, and with some distress inks!  I created a bit of a cluster using the following stamps from the set: label with heart, doily, and sentiment...which I totally LOVE!!  Did ya catch how I stamped the doily stamp onto the doily die?  



Enjoy your Friday...stop by and visit
all the lovely Friends with Flair creations
by just scrolling to the previous post!!

Interested in buying this set...
just click on the photo and
you will be taken to the Unity on-line store!

It's on sale at 50%..Whoo-hoo!! 


Hugs & Smiles,

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,