Some Ippity to share this afternoon

hello there, Shemaine here today. I've popped by to share some Ippity inspiration with you this afternoon. We celebrated the new Ippity releases last week on this post. When I got Pain and Pride in the mail I had to ink this little guy up! See my Mom has a thing for Penguins. She has been collecting them for as long as I can remember. She has some pretty cute stamps too but I think I'll be adding this guy to her collection. So today this card is for my Mom.

Have a safe holiday


 Supplies: Ippity Pain and Pride, Patterned Paper: Winter Wonderland collection My Little Shoebox, Martha Stewart deep edge punch snowflake, Martha Stewart glitter glue. Spellbinders Fleur de Lis die.

Get your Pain and Pride set from your local Ippity chick! Don't have one? Check over here to find one in your area.

Hope you have a creative day!


  {Ippity} {Ippity}