Happy Monday!!

Goodmorning Unity lovers,

Yeah!!!! It’s Happy Monday again. Wow,  it’s a long time ago since I posted on Monday, but today I am!!! I am happy!!! And the nicest thing is..it’s CHRISTMAS!! Hope you had a fabulous day yesterday, delicious food, and lots of presents!!! (stamps from Unity????)
I wish you all a very happy Christmas time and a happy new year!!
For today I made a wonderful layout….maybe one of my best ever!!
(that’s because of the picture of Maud, she’s that little girl that brought me luck).
Of course the Monday is for the KOM…and I made these cards with the December KOM.

As it’s Christmas time, a very special card to wish you all the luck that you could get.. and I hope that you will have a very special creative year…see you next year!!
Big hug Jolande 
{Ippity} {Ippity}