Co-Brand Friday - Samantha Walker!!

Hello Unity friends & happy Friday to you!! It's Karen sharing a Co-Brand card featuring the "Encompassed Grace" stamp set! What I love about this set, is the sentiments and the gorgeous label frames...they are so delightful!!

For today's project, I thought I'd make a masculine card in early preparation of Valentine's Day! Just added a little hint of red in the rose flower that I think my husband will love it as red happens to be his favorite color!


Have you started making any Valentine's Day cards?  Well, maybe this weekend might be a good time to start if you haven't started yet by shopping at the Unity on-line store.  Don't forget... it's Angela's birthday, so take advantage of the 39% sale!!

"Encompassed Grace"


Have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs & Smiles,
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,