Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Wednesday and another Growing in Unity gal! This week we have the fabulous Rona Mallard.

Meet Rona:

Here is a little something about Rona:

"Hi, I'm Rona Mallard - Unity addict and Ippity Chick!! I have been a paper crafter for about 15 years and love everything about this craft. I was hooked on Unity stamps because of the quality, the ease of storage and the adorable designs with my very first purchase. I have not looked back since. I signed up on day one to sell Ippity and immediately fell in love with this company that involves women on a personal level!! I have been married for 25 years and have two wonderful daughters. My oldest is getting married in April. I design for The Outlawz which is a daily challenge ning community and love showing off my Unity and Ippity there and other challenges where I can. I would love for you to take a peek at my blog and if I can ever help you with any questions about Ippity stamps just let me know.

My blog is http://scraprona.blogspot.com"

Check out this fabulous project by Rona:




Be sure to swing by Rona's Blog everyday this week and leave some love. At the end of the week Rona will pick one lucky winner from her comments to receive 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice.

That's all for this week!


{Ippity}{Ippity}

Labels: