Guest Designing & Getting Inky

Hi Everyone! It's Courtney Walsh again this Monday morning, and I'm excited to share with you a card I created this week using some of my favorite Unity Stamps.


I love butterflies, and I could never hand draw one nearly as beautiful as the ones in this stamp: 

For this card, I really wanted the butterflies to stand out, so I stamped them on a lightly patterned paper and cut them off, then folded them in half and adhered them using a small Foam Square. This way they can kind of pop right off the background. 


I also used a "Love will never fail you" stamp for the perfect sentiment for this card. I love how versatile a sentiment like this is. It could be used for weddings, anniversaries or even just a simple "hello" card. 


Stamps can offer such a finished, polished look for any handmade project, and I know I, for one, am having a blast discovering all the fun ways to use them when I create. Hope you're having a beautiful day!

{Ippity} {Ippity}