It's round and spooky!

Hello and Happy New Week!  Jen Roach here and today I have a shaped Halloween card for you that I created using the fabulous August 2012 Kit of the Month.  I started off with a circular scalloped card base (cut on the Cricut), dabbed some Distress Stain around the outside to dye my white cardstock,  and then added a few layers of Halloween paper.

The super cute bat image was stamped onto some text paper and cut out with an oval Spellbinder's die before attaching to the scalloped frame.  (I love how several of the images from the Kit of the Month fit inside the frame!)  I added a few die cut spider webs under the image panel and added some twine and a button.   A pretty quick and easy card that could easily be adapted using any of the stamps in this month's kit.

Supplies:
Stamps:  All images from August 2012 Kit of the Month (Color of the Season) from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink:  Versafine Black, Wild Honey Distress Stain (for edges of card), Black Distress Ink
Papers:  My Mind's Eye, Authenique, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories:  Spiderweb die from Lifestyle Crafts/Quickutz, black baker's twine, button

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , ,