Growing in Unity Wednesday!

Welcome to Wednesday!  Our Growing in Unity gal this week is Eva Strong.

Meet Eva:


Here is something about Eva:

"Hello, my name is Eva and I am a Unity addict! I am a SAHM to two teenagers and a toddler, and an army wife, so life is never dull around here. I grew up in Denmark, but have lived in the US for about 20 years now. We currently live in NC, but that is only until the Army sends us somewhere else. I have always loved all sorts of crafts, but did not start stamping until about 10 years ago when I went to a stamping event and I have been hooked ever since. I LOVE Unity stamps, they are my absolute favorite, and I am super excited to have the chance to be the GIU gal this week. I hope that you have enjoyed my creations this week and thanks to Unity for this opportunity!"

Check out this great project she made this week:


Be sure to swing on by Eva's Blog each day this week and leave her some love.  At the end of the week she will pick one random winner and that person will win 2 itty bitty's!

Till next week!
{Ippity} {Ippity}