Growing in Unity Wednesday!

Hello and welcome to Growing in Unity!  This week we have Tifany DeGough up sharing her Unity projects!

Meet Tifany:


Here is a little something about Tifany:


"Hi! My name is Tifany DeGough and I am the crafter behind Ink Blots by TRD. I am first of all a Christian, and after that a crafter. I am blessed to be able to stay home with my three lovely children and have a wonderful husband. I have been papercrafting for as long as I can remember...I started out just drawing and making cards, but I also create altered art, home decor projects, and occasionally you might even find me scrapbooking. I've had work published in Paper Crafts magazine, Creating Keepsakes magazine, and various Northridge Publishing publications. I am currently a Design Team member for The Twinery, Market Street Stamps, and I am also an Artista for Unity Stamp Company.

Please visit me this week (and beyond) on my blog: http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/ {Photo Credit: Alisha Hurt Photography - www.AlishaHurt.com}"

Check out this fun card Tifany made this week:



Be sure to visit Tifany's blog each day this week!  At the end of the week she will pick a winner who will receive 2 itty bitty's!

Growing in Unity 2013 is almost filled up!  You can still get in be sure to come on by the SCS thread HERE to sign up!

Till next week!

Maria


{Ippity} {Ippity}