Happy Thanksgiving Canada- Guest Designer Erika Taylor

Today is a special day to give thanks to those that are special, to the small and large miracles of every day. A day to be grateful for the things that we have and not think of the things that we don't. Today is Thanksgiving here in Canada and I am blessed to my cotton socks for so many things.

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a little something. I am truly blessed to be able to entertain the thought that I am a crafter/artist. To be able to do something that I love so much and humbled to be able to share that with all of you.

I am thankful for my health, my wonderful and supportive family and for all of the amazing friends that I have made through this journey called life. I thank you all for what YOU bring to this life and I hope that others are thankful for you too.

The best things in life do just happen. When you ask a question, give someone a smile or open a door. So Angela Magnuson, Thank YOU for giving me all three *hugs*

If you haven't signed up for the Stamp of the Week, you are so missing out. Some of the pretty stamps ever mailed to you every week filled with Unity Love.





Happy Thanksgiving everyone and Remember to occasionally Let Life Happen!!!


PS, the winner of my little Autumn package from Last weeks post is Lydia!!! Please send me your address to my email at taylord (dot) concepts (at) gmail (dot) com.

Toodles
Erika Taylor


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,