October Guest Designer-Erika Taylor

How stinkin excited am I, that I get to continue to be the Guest Designer here at Unity??? Angela has asked for me to stay on for another month, and I'm to the moon and back again THRILLED!!!

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a quick and easy way to make an Autumn Gift set.For this quick wrapping paper and tag combo, I've used the beautiful leaves from Autumn Grunge by Susan Weckesser. These leaves are truly stunning to stamp with and I love how they look once embossed.

I first stamped the leaf images on kraft post paper to create the wrapping paper. The package was then tied with some May Arts Burlap String.





Once the present was all wrapped up, I created a tag using Pan Pastels and Distress Inks. I stamped the tag with the leaf stamps to create some depth then stamped the large leaf on white card stock.



The colors are perfect for Fall and I love how those leaves turned out. Isn't that stamp AMAZING!!!??? To get the dimension for the leaves, I used some Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots.


The whole project took about 25 minutes to do and one lucky commenter, will receive this little gift. I will announce the winner next Monday!!!

Thanks again for stopping by and thank you Unity Stamps/Angela for allowing me to continue this month, being a guest designer here at Unity.

Until next Monday,
Toodles
Erika Taylor
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , , , , , , ,