Hip Hop Comment Winners


Hello Unity lovers!!!
Here is Jolande to announce the winners for the comments from Thursday's
Hip Hop!! It’s always so GREAT to read the comments..we love it all!!
It’s our cherry on top and make our day!!
So I am the one to make the choice today!!!
And the 3 lucky ladies who have won a 
$20 gift certificate 
to use at unitystampco.com are:
From Danielle’s blog
Noelle Reese November 16, 2012 12:36 PM
WOW! I love your card! All the Kraft is making me so happy. That ribbon is also awesome!!
From the Unity blog
Ellie Knol said...
I did the HOP: what an adorable projects you've all made! Thanks for that! Enough inspiration to use brown on our projects, and as always, the stamps DO it!
November 15, 2012 4:57 AM
From Thienly’s Blog
Mel - The Paper Retreat November 15, 2012 2:20 PM
Thienly, these are all just too cute! I love how you incorporated all of the background stamps - especially the burlap for the top hat. And, I love how everything came together using all browns. Oh, and I love the broom too! Beautiful!

To claim your prize please e-mail kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your full name and your address
and state that you won a "Hip Hop Comment Prize".
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend filled with happy memories
and maybe some crafty time too!

Here a little inspiration!!

 
{Ippity} {Ippity}