KOM Monday.. Sketch Challenge and more.

Good Morning everyone, Angie Blom here with some great Kit of the MONTH news
and CKU highlights from Stamford CT..
 
First off I would love to thank everyone that attended
my classes this past weekend in Stamford CT for CKU (Creative Keepsakes University).
 You were all so amazing and wonderful to me and Stephanie this weekend.
I can't tell you enough how awesome it was to teach you all.
Thank you for making the trip to CKU with all the power outages and other
things going on. We thank you for coming out to be with us for this event.  
Here are a few photo's of some of my students
with their creations of the Instagram Album by Unity Stamp Company.
 




I also got to hug these long time Unity Fans.. these girls just made my experience even sweeter!!
Nora Anne, Myself, Stephanie and Maria
 

 
I also have to thank Angela and Christian for having the faith in me to come teach this class for them.
DID you hear the WILDCATS won their game Friday
 and will be going to the STATE finals.. woohoo.
*****************************************************
 
Okay.. now for the KIT OF THE MONTH
"so into you"
just look at all the amazing images you will be getting this month if you are a KOM member.
Now if you would like to be a KOM member you can just email Andrea at Unity stamps
andrea@unitystamp.com  and she will add you to the list, and tell you all the amazing
benefits a KOM member gets. 



We also started the KOM sketch Challenge.. here is the
wonderful sketch this month.. you can just click on the link on the
top header of this blog for more info.

 
  Here is a beautiful card by Design Team member Renee , using the current KOM .



 
hope you all have an amazing day.
hugs
Angie
xoxo
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,