DT Tuesday

Greetings, one and all!
Shellye with you today to bring this week's
DESIGN TEAM TUESDAY

That's right, as a Unity DT member we get to share
some fun inspiration that's been found around the internet, as
well as share our own 'lil bit of inspiration.

To begin I'm going to show a super-quick card that I made
using the December Kit-of-the-Month stamps and some scraps
of October Afternoon...we'll see the reason for my color selection
on down into the post ;)


I started by stamping the butterfly image onto the actual label sticker...I didn't
really care for the way it 'colored' so I then stamped it onto a piece of the
pink cardstock.  I liked that much better :)  Then just added to the label sticker
with foam dots. I stamped the sentiment on the same cardstock and trimmed out.
I *love* stitching little X's...I think it helps to ground a piece as well as add...plus,
 it's a quick and inexpensive way to add some interest!

So, my color palette was inspired by these two very, very lovely cards that
I ran across on the Unity Facebook Page!
Yes, you too can upload your crafty Unity projects...we love to see them!

For my card I was inspired by the colors used in both of these fabulous cards:
 Isn't this the sweetest card by Heather Hoffman!?!
Such a cute design and I was drawn to the use of Glossy Accents
over certain areas of the card...what POP!

And how about this beauty created by Erin Lee Schreiner!
I love the added texture of the burlap, glitter to the snowglobe and
those fun and bright trees...such happiness :)
----------------------------------------------------------------
In closing, let me add a quick peek at the
December Kit-of-the-Month
Come and join this very popular stamp club...a great gift for yourself every month.
With these stamps you can create anything from the very basic
of cards to the most extravagant of home decor...so many possibilities!

I believe that this is my last post before the holidays...
a MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.
May it be healthy, prosperous and joyful <3
*Inky Heart Hugs*
Shellye

Labels: , ,