Inspiration Wednesday - Crib mattress spring!?!?

Happy Inspiration Wednesday!

It's Thienly here, totally excited to share my project today!
When I craft, I usually am inspired by looking at the beautiful Unity stamps,
or the pretty papers that are surrounding me.

Often, something that I see in my house
or at the store sparks an idea for a project.

For this one, I went online and browsed and browsed...
 until I had an A-HA moment.

Took me awhile...
so many ideas have been done,
and I wanted to do something different.

So... this is what I found.

Photobucket

Loving this kinda look these days...
Vintage office.

What inspired my project?
It's the CRIB MATTRESS SPRING! :)

This crafter is brilliant - I loved what she did with it.
See her post here.

I decided to make my own 'spring' card by weaving wires.
I'm pretty excited by the way it turned out.
I think that it's got that similar look!
Yay!

Photobucket

I used Echo Park This and That Christmas papers, 
along with stamps from November 2012 {so into you} KOM
Snowflake Kisses,
 and Ticket to Christmas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can see that the wires are uneven... 
but I think that it adds to the 'handmade' look :)

I had A LOT of fun with this challenge - 
... and I had NO idea what project I was going to end up doing!

If you're ever in need of inspiration,
look online - there's SO MUCH out there!

Well, I hope that I inspired YOU today! :)
Have a beautiful day!

Thienly