DT Tuesday with Karen!!

Hi there Unity Friends!!
Karen here, sharing an inspirational project with you today...
Love the mix of fonts on this sentiment. It came right from the March KOTM!!

I so love how I can always find the right sentiment in any Unity kit!!





Now, I have three breathtaking cards to share with you
that I found on Pinterest & Facebook...
made by our Unity Fans!!

Stop by and leave them some LOVE...
There are so many AMAZING projects that I couldn't just highlight one this week,
and I think you'll agree with me!!

Heather

Brigit 

Sue

We love finding all the UNITY goodness out there, so keep uploading
to Facebook, Pinterest, Splitcoast Stampers,  Friends with Flair,
or by participating in our Unity Challenge!!
Who knows...maybe you're card will be featured soon!!

Have an awesome day!!

Labels: ,