{Inspiration} Wednesday

Wednesday afternoon greetings!
Shellye up today to bring you into the world of 
INSPIRATION WEDNESDAY

What inspires your designs?  
A lot of times I'll just sit down and start pulling things together,
but other times I do find it nice to be prompted to find inspiration from things
that are all around us: the internet, magazine ads, colors found in a wardrobe, nature, etc.
For today's Inspiration Wednesday, I trekked over to Pinterest and found 
these two items of interest:
 


And from these two pieces of inspiration, I came up with this card using the
February Kit-of-the-Month: Let Love Grow

I used an ombre stamp of various shades of blues by Imagine Crafts and stamped the
seed packet design onto a piece of plain white cardstock.  
I shaded in the areas with water color pencils and then spritzed with walnut ink
before trimming out and layering with postage stamp die-cut shapes. 

 I think this would be such a sweet card for someone who loves gardening...tuck
in a packet or two of seeds and they'll surely remember you each time they bloom!
So grab some inspiration and have fun with Unity Stamps and a dab of ink ;)
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Labels: , ,