SMAK Saturday!!


Hello Unity friends!

It's Karen and, it's my turn to share a project with you this gorgeous Saturday!!
I made this 6x6 mixed media canvas...

 featuring Unity's SMAK Kit - March 2012 - True Story...
along with all sorts of elements from adhesive pearls, metals, 
thin birch wood, glimmer mists, PITT artist pens,  pan pastels, 
paints, distress inks, and dies!

The wood birdcage was painted, misted, & distressed.
Finished this embellie by adding a metal chain attached to the top!


I made this sweet little embellie sentiment by
using some thin birch wood and stamped the sentiment.  
Then, I glued a metal embellishment behind, and distressed the wood for an aged look!


The entire background was painted, and I used my gelatos, and PITTpens
to doodle and color!  I used my circles (big and small), rick rack type stamp,
butterflies, sentiment, postcard from this kit!! Hope it inspires you to create!!


Are you a SMAK fan yet?
It's really easy to join and there's always an awesome variety
of stamps in each kit for you to use on cards, layouts, or mixed media projects!!

Here's this months SMAK Kit!!!
(click on the photo to order yours today)


Have a wonderful weekend!!

Labels: ,