Stamp of the Week Reminder! (Nobunny should miss this!)

Hey everyone!

It's Thienly here to remind you about the current stamp of the week!
It's a CUTE bunny stamp that is perfect for Easter!

{no-bunny like YOU}

 photo nobunnylikeyou_zps051fafa2.jpg
There's only TWO more days left to get this stamp...
so if you love it (which I know you do!) -
come sign up here if you aren't already a member!

Otherwise, for the rest of you - 
this adorable stamp should arrive in your mailbox SOON!
 (if you haven't received it already!)

For my project today, I decided to stay away from making a card, 
and made a paper basket filled with paper carrots instead.
This would make such CUTE Easter gifts for little ones. (Big ones, too!)

 photo DSC_0572_zps64e3b23c.jpg

 photo DSC_0564_zps9d31d5c8.jpg

You may not be able to tell here, but I created a 'lollipop' holder with using this stamp!

 photo DSC_0571_zpsc34c70da.jpg

If you are interested in these paper files, 
(and DO have an electronic die-cutting machine) - 
it's from here!

I've got a few more pics on my blog, if you want to come take a look!
 
I hope that you liked my project today, 
and inspired you to use these stamps to make 'other' things as well!
Have a beautiful Friday everyone!
Thanks for stopping by!
 photo BlogSignature_zps91bccc10.jpg