Growing in Unity Wednesday

Ready to meet our Growing in Unity gal for this week?  This week we have Trish Cudney up sharing her Unity creations.

Meet Trish:


Here is a little something about Trish:

"Hi, My name is Trish Cudney. I love to spend time in my craft room or my best friend's craft room. My sister-in-law got me hooked on stamping about 12 years ago, but after several moves my supplies were left in boxes feeling very neglected. In 2005 someone introduced me to scrapbooking, which re-ignited my love of paper, stamps, scissors, and ink. It has been a very hobby ever since. Currently I make more cards than scrapbook pages, and give many of those cards to the troops as a way to support them. "

Check out her great project for this week:


Be sure to swing on by Trish's blog each day this week for wonderful inspiration.  And remember at the end of the week on lucky person will win 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice for just leaving Trish a comment.

That's all for this week!