Growing in Unity Wednesday!

Hey there!  This week we have the wonderful Michelle Kister up sharing her Unity creations.

Meet Michelle:


Here is a little something about Michelle:

"Hi everyone! My name is Michelle Kister. I live in southern Wisconsin and I am a high school Spanish teacher. My husband and I have two children. I love to craft and I love to create with Unity stamps. Through the years I have morphed from being a crocheter, to a sewer, to a scrapbooker, to a cardmaker, to a mixed media creator. I now love to mix all of these things together to create projects. I often make projects for others, but am working on creating some art for my house, too. Other things I love are reading, traveling, and listening to music. I am really excited to be the Growing in Unity girl this week and hope you will stop by to see some of my favorite ways of creating with Unity stamps."

Check out this fun Unity project she created:


Be sure to swing on by Michelle's Blog each day this week for loads of Unity inspiration!  At the end of the week she will pick one lucky winner who will receive 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice!

Till next week!