Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!  This week the fabulous Kristy Lee is up sharing her Unity creations.

Meet Kristy Lee:



Here is a little something about Kristy Lee:


"Hi, my name is KristyLee, I live in sunny Florida. (Yes I do have alligators in my back yard.) I am a stay at home doggy mommy. I have three wonderful pampered dogs. Two Chihuahuas, one long hair and one short haired. I also have a German Sheppard. I have a degree in Medical coding and billing. I served in the US Navy, now a veteran. I have one child, a daughter that gave me the greatest gift in the world, a grand-daughter, born July 28th, 2011. My personality can be summed up as: funny, hot-tempered, quirky, opinionated, creative, loving, stubborn, and loyal. I walk to the beat of my own drummer! I started making cards when I was around 13. I have a passion for making greeting cards, scrap-booking, crafting, altered art, sewing, baking, and I dabble in polymer clay making too. I am on 2 DTs, Smudgy Antics, and Delicious Doodles Challenges. I am always on the lookout for new techniques to try. Thank you for your visit into my world and looking at art through my eyes. May God Bless you and yours."

Check out this great project Kristy Lee made this week:



Be sure to swing on by Kristy Lee's blog each day this week for inspiration and a chance for you to win 2 Unity Itty Bitty's!

Also in case you have not seen yet we now have a Facebook Growing in Unity group!  If you love GIU and want to learn more be able to fill in if someone has to back out or be there when sign ups begin be sure to come on over: Unity Growing in Unity - Chat Thread.

Thanks that's all for this week!

Maria