Saturday, July 6, 2013

Thursday (July 4th) Blog hop winners

Happy Saturday
hope you all are having a fabulous and safe weekend!!!

It's Stephanie here to announce the winners from this weeks Blog hop

The Winners:

Angeline said...
This is an absolute beauty !!


Such a powerful sentiment. The ball chain is just perfect.

<3 j="" p="">


Oh my! that's beautiful!


LEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name and Address.
Also mention you won a "Unity Hop Comment Prize".


3 comments:

Laura Turcotte said...

Yippee---that's me! Thank you!

Angeline said...

Yay!! Thank u so much ;)

Janis said...

Thanks so much!! I am emailing you my info right now. (.....skipping and smiling as I go over to email.....)

<3 J

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close