Guest Designer: Alyssa Bennett

Hey everyone!

Alyssa here from My Thoughts Exactly! Today is SUPER exciting because it is my FIRST individual post as a Guest Designer for Unity Stamp Company!!!

I really wish I could tell you guys HOW much I love Unity and HOW excited this makes me!!
But there really are no words.


I think my crafting style (right now anyway) is really clean and simple, so that is what I wanted to share with you guys today. Check out what I created:



I die-cut the chevron in my card base and inlayed die-cut chevrons in red. I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed in black.

This AWESOME stamp can be found HERE.
I LOVE these sweet sentiments for only $1.79! And did you know that any orders at Unity for $10 or less ship for only $2.95, ALWAYS! That's a pretty sweet deal :)

I hope you guys will check out all of my creations featuring Unity (Click HERE!)

And don't forget: this week's amazing Unity sale ends TONIGHT! So get in there and grab some goodies!!




AND don't forget, you still have time to enter the current Unity challenge!!


Alright sweet friends, that's all for today. I would LOVE if you would stop by my blog and leave me some love there as well!


Big bloggy hugs <3
Alyssa




Labels: ,