Inspiration Wednesday: A Color Palette

Hi Unity friends! Erin here. I hope you all are having a great week.

Sometimes I get in a creative rut and just stare at my cardstock and inks and think "I have no idea what colors to pair". Sometimes, I just need a little boost in the color design category. So I turn to Pinterest.

The other day, I found this fresh color scheme that caught my eye.
Isn't it pretty? So I created a card based off these colors. First I chose my inks, which is kind of new for me. Usually, I just grab as I go, but having them all laid out really helped me visualize what my card would look like. 
Picking color schemes also helped me branch out a bit and create with colors I normally wouldn't pair together.
I'm really happy with the way it turned out, and I'm going to turn to color schemes more often to boost my creativity a bit. 

By the way, I used the stamp set Flowers Galore on this card. Aren't these flowers FUN!?!? 

If you want to find some gorgeous color palettes, you can search Pinterest. Design Seeds has some beautiful ones. Just click HERE to see my search.

Have a great day! xoxo

Erin

Labels: , ,